Have you always had dreams of becoming a film actor? CHALLENGE yourself! Take 30 days to fully dive into making your dreams into a reality!
HERE'S THE PLAN!
July 1st, 2nd and 3rd are basic starter sessions to prepare for your LAUNCH!
Live Group Sessions:
- July 1st, 9:00am (PST)- Preparing Your Film Actors Resume
- July 1st, Noon (PST)- Building Your Pages on the Top Three Audition Sites
- July 2nd, 9:00am (PST)- How to Navigate and Best Practices to Submit on The Top Three Audition Sites
- July 2nd, Noon (PST)- Auditioning Virtually- Preparing and Submitting Your Video Audition
- June 3rd- Recorded session on how to find a headshot photographer and help to choose the best ones to use on your platforms.
- July 3rd- Recorded session- Audition Technique
Virtual Group Check-ins with your mentor every Wednesday at 9am (PST)
July 8th, July 15th, July 22nd, July 29th
It does not matter where an actor lives or what level of experience they are at. There is no time better than NOW! Because of Covid-19, this summer the film industry will be operating a bit differently. Casting will be holding most auditions virtually. Learning how to navigate the film industry from your home will make this challenge a perfect July activity. Here is the outline of the challenge….
• Young actors of all levels will participate in live (or recorded) virtual workshops and weekly check-ins for instructions.
• A mentor is always available by email for any questions or concerns and we can connect by phone if necessary.
• If an online submissions and virtual auditioning leads to an in-person interview here in Los Angeles, our staff will collect the actor from the airport, provide housing and escort them to their audition. (That additional cost will be calculated upon request.)
As a 22 year residential acting camp for kids and teens, the staff of Young Actors Camp is excited to see how young actors take advantage of the film industry’s new normal.
Did we mention that it’s only $89 to participate? Register TODAY!!!
WORKSHOPS, CLASSES, CHALLENGES, AND EVENTS ARE FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. THERE ARE NO GUARANTEES OF SUCCESS IMPLIED. ADDITIONAL MONEY PAID TO PHOTOGRAPHERS, AUDITION PLATFORMS AND FILM EQUIPMENT MAY BE REQUIRED IN ORDER TO COMPLETE SOME OF OUR PROGRAMS.